We always meet our students at all the airports of Russia. We also arrange the transfer from the airport to University. It is advisable to book the flight as soon as possible because in Russia the beginning of the academic year is a busy time to travel.
We advise students to book tickets for direct flights to the airport where the target University is located. In case of non-availability of flights to the city where you are going to study, you should book a flight to the nearest airport, and we will meet you there.Students who got their Student visa to Russia have to inform us about their arrival. It is obligatory for every student to inform us about his/her flight details. That is why please send us the scan copy of the booked flight ticket. If our representative is not at the airport to meet a student, the student will be deported to homeland.
Student must present the following documents to the Immigration Office:
- International Passport with Valid Student Visa
- Copy of Invitation letter
- Copy of Admission Letter
- First-year expenses as stated in Admission Letter in cash or if tuition fee is already paid, astudent should have a bank transfer receipt
- Original School-leaving Certificate (should be with ApostilleEmbassy of the Russian Federation)
- HIV/ Aids test Certificate
- 10 matte photos 3.5 х 4.5 cm
IT IS IMPORTANT:
At any Airport in Russia at the Immigration Branch Office, you will be provided with an Arrival Card. You have to fill in this card and give it back to the Immigration Branch Office. In the field “Purpose of visit” please choose EDUCATION and write the NAME OF UNIVERSITY.
This card is very important and after arrival in Russia, you will need it for registration at the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation. Please don’t make mistakes filling it in.