If you want to apply for a Student visa to Russia, you should do the following:
- Fill Visa Application Form. You can fill up it using the following link http://visa.kdmid.ru
- Have a valid International Passport or Travel Document (at least 2 years till expiry date)
- Have an Invitation Letter from the University (original)
- Original High School-leaving Certificates with transcript, notarized (A level/
- WAEC/ NECO/ HSSC/ Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Diploma if available)
- HIV/ Aids test certificate issued at least 3 months prior the arrival to Russia, notarized
- 2 Passport size photos 3.5 × 4.5 cm
P.S.: In some countries, the Embassy of the Russian Federation requires some additional documents from specific departments.
For complete information on visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of the Russian Federation in your country.
If you need assistance in filling Application form — we will be pleased to help you. Do not hesitate to contact us!
I am 16 years old , i want to study in Russia, faculty of public relations
BACHELOR faculty: relationship.
can you tell me total cost can I get a visa
Clifford is my name.Am writing from Nigeria a graduate of University of Benin, Edo state Nigeria.
I want to pursue MSC program in your country,what is the total cost in US dollar.
from where i have to notarized my educational documents?
If yes, I will to apply for scholarship to study an undergraduate course,
I'm a Ghanaian.