- Stavropol State Medical University
- Stavropol State Medical Institute
- Stavropol State Medical Academy
- Stavropol State Medical School
Full name of the institution - State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education "Stavropol State Medical University" of Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
72 departments of the Stavropol State Medical University has more than 50 doctors, 274 candidates of sciences, more than 180 qualified teachers. Among the teachers - 20 members of different international academies and the Academy of Medical Sciences, 28 honored physicians of the Russian Federation, 3 Honored Scientist of Russia, 2 honored workers of higher school.
In 2012, the university merged with Essentuki Medical College, which conduct professional educational programs in the field of medical and nursing care. College graduates - paramedics and nurses - have a high level of training, which provides guaranteed employment in medical and sanatorium institutions in North Caucasus region. After college, students receive a state-recognized diploma and the ability to pass the specialization and improvement over 30 medical specialties with certificate.
The University has four academic buildings, four dormitories, a dental clinic, clinics eye microsurgery and borderline states. All clinical departments are located at the bases of regional and city hospitals and are equipped with modern diagnostic and medical equipment.
- General Medicine Faculty
- Pediatric Faculty
- Stomatology faculty
- Faculty of Foreign Students
- Faculty of Humanities and Medical and Biological Education
- Faculty of additional professional education
- Faculty of the humanities specialists training
- Faculty of highly qualified personnel training
- Faculty of practical training
- Faculty of pre-university education
- and fitness complex with
- swimming pool
- gymnastic and fitness rooms
- massage rooms
- camp on the Black Sea shore
- students clinic