- Novgorod State University “Faculty of Medicine” named after Yaroslavl -the-Wise
- Novgorod State Institute “Faculty of Medicine” named after Yaroslavl -the-Wise
- Novgorod State Academy “Faculty of Medicine” named after Yaroslavl -the-Wise
- Novgorod State School “Faculty of Medicine” named after Yaroslavl -the-Wise
Novgorod State University named after Yaroslav the Wise - State educational institution of higher education in Veliky Novgorod.
Novgorod State University - the largest region state educational institution in Novgorod State. It was formed by the Russian Federation Council of Ministers on 30 June 1993 on the basis of the two oldest universities in Veliky Novgorod - Novgorod Polytechnic Institute (NPI) and the Novgorod State Pedagogical Institute (NSPI), and relatively young Novgorod Agricultural Institute (NARS)
In 1964 was created a branch of Leningrad Electrotechnical Institute on the basis of Novgorod Polytechnic Institute
In 1969, was opened a branch of Novgorod LSKHI distance education, and then, in 1986 - the Novgorod Agricultural Institute.
- FACULTY OF GENERAL MEDICINE
- PEDIATRIC FACULTY
- FACULTY OF PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- FACULTY OF DENTISTRY
- PHARMACY FACULTY
- Computer Classes