arabic flag

Study in Russia

Credit transfer to Russian State University | How to transfer credit to Russian University | Study in Russia

Russian Universities accept qualified transfer students on the base of curriculum and academic transcripts provided by students.

We accept transfer students from all Universities of Russian Federation and CIS countries and as well as from all countries and all universities.

Transfer from Russia and CIS:

Students who want to transfer to our universities from any university of Russian Federation or CIS countries:
For them we have to count the academic difference and on the base of their previous academic records, we will make their admissions. If academic difference is less than 600 hours then we will accept them in their required year, if academic difference is more than 600 hours then they have to join the last year what they studies before.
We provide this service to our students FREE OF COST.  

Transfer from all other Countries and Universities:

Credit transfer process from all countries and universities except Russian federation and CIS countries need more documentation process than transfer from Russian universities.

Student has to provide us the complete transcript with subject and credit hours details of his/her previous education.
We will count the academic difference with our universities academic programs and we have to get EQUALIZATION CERTIFICATE from Ministry of Education of Russia to enable him to get admission in our Universities as transfer student.

Process of Equalization Certification and academic difference costs 1000 US$ extra which student has to pay.

RUSSIAN EDUCATION CENTER provides complete information and we will do complete transfer process for our students.

Credit transfer process is done only by RUSSIAN EDUCATION CENTER.

Students who want to transfer their credits from any other country to any University in Russia should submit the following documents for admission:

  • Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities.
  • School Certificates
  • International Passport (traveling document)

If student for credit transfer is accepted, then he/she has to bring the above written documents in original (legalized by embassy of Russian Federation).

These documents are submitted into Ministry of Education of Russia for Certification, to Calculate the Academic Difference, and the Credit hours. If Ministry of Education finds the previous qualification equal to Russian syllabus and curricula, the student receives approval certificate to join desired year successfully, otherwise the candidate must follow the recommendations set by Ministry of Education.
Applicants should scan their transcripts by email and must produce originals attested by Foreign Ministry of their country and legalized by Embassy of Russian Federation.

Universities in Russia accept qualified transfer students from other universities. Universities in Russia operate on semester system. Admission is based on student's overall academic record.
Some programs are very competitive and the requirements for consideration will likely be higher.
RUSIAN EDUCATION CENTER assists it's applicants throughout the procedure.

Admission | Stusy in Russia


(works 24 hours, without holidays)

Tel. Calls: +7-499-4031210
(working hours: 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.
 working days only)



(works 24 hours, without holidays)

Tel./Fax.: +7-472-2777167
(working hours: 9 a.m. till 6 p.m.
 working days only)


Scroll to top