Russian Universities Admission Process | How to get Admission in Russian University | Stusy in Russia
There are five steps to complete admission process at any University of Russian Federation:
STEP 1: HOW TO APPLY
Students can apply online. After reading the complete information on website about tuition fee and courses first you have to choose the course.
After choosing the course you should send us the following documents by email:
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport or ID. (minimum valid for two years)
- Copy of Higher Secondary School Certificate (with subject details)
After reviewing the above written documents, we shall notify you about acceptance or rejection. If you will be accepted then we shall issue you Admission Confirmation Letter in one working day.
STEP 2: HOW TO GET INVITATION LETTER
- Filled Application Form
- Copy of International Passport (minimum valid for one year)
- Copy of School Certificate (with subject details)
- Cost of Invitation Letter 400 US$
- Cost of Courier 100 US$
You can send us the documents by email or by fax. Please take care that documents should be scanned properly and should be clearly readable.
You can transfer us the payment bank transfer, by western Union or Money Gram. Please send us the receipt of payments to confirm us.
Invitations are issued by the State Home office and it takes 30-40 days time to issue the invitation letter.
After receiving documents and payment. we shall send you the Original Invitation letter, Admission Confirmation letter and visa support letter by courier.
STEP 3: VISA
After getting invitation letter from Russian Education Centre, student should contact the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate in his/her country.
Visa Requirements are as follows:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original international passport (minimum valid for two years)
- Higher Secondary School certificate (should be legalized)
- Medical Certificate showing absence of Aids/HIV (should be legalized)
- 2 Passport size Photos (3.5 x 4.5)
P.S.: In some countries Embassy of Russian Federation require legalization of documents from specific departments.
P.S: In some specific countries Russian embassy require some additional documents.
For complete visa requirements, please contact the Embassy of Russian Federation in your country.
STEP 4: ARRIVAL
After getting visa from Russian embassy or Consulate, students should inform us about his/her flight details with date and arrival time.
One of our representative shall receive the student at the airport.
In case student will not inform us about his/her arrival, he/she shall be deported back to homeland by the Immigration Authorities of Russia.
STEP 5: ADMISSION AND START OF CLASSES
- Every Student should must come with complete documents and with Full First year Expenses.
- It is compulsory for every student to be registered at University in three working days after arrival in Russian Federation territory.
After Arrival in Russia, student should submit the full package of documents and first year charges as written on Admission Confirmation Letter to International Department. Staff of International Relations office will complete the admission process and Registration Process in one or two working days and after that they will allow you to start the classes.
International Office will also extend the visa from Home Office.
Our International Office staff will complete all the formalities so that you could start your classes in 4-5 working days.